Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello, my name is Katie, and I'm a facebook-aholic.

Hi!
My name is Katie and I'm a 4th year Linguistics major/Spanish minor undergrad at UBC. Random facts about myself (in no order of preference):

-Like it says in the title, I am a facebook-aholic.
-My other addictions are languages, travelling, music, reading books...NOT textbooks but REAL books, red wine, dancing, beer, and various foods which I get addicted to in phases.
-I plan to be in some state of travelling for my entire life, employed or not.
-I have difficulty making friends with any kind of technology.
-I'm not artistic, but I love to appreciate art.
-My favorite things are clouds.
-My life motto is Live, Laugh, Love (I'd like to say I made that one up, but......no)
-I'm a psuedo-vegetarian; meaning that it's not a moral decision, but sometimes I just can't stand the taste of the flesh/muscle/"whatever you wanna call it" getting masticated in my mouth. Ew. And yet, other times I crave a huge chunk of juicy steak to chew on....I'm a walking contradiction.
-Humour is a prized quality.
-I enjoy meditation, yoga, and exercise DVDs (another addiction)
-Loose tea kicks bagged tea's ass.
-As you can see, I love to type (and had an extra half-hour on my hands), which merits a warning that my blogs will probably be on the longer side (just in case you start reading them and then start asking what you got yourself into). Unless I'm hungover, in which case they will be just within the limit of what is absolutely needed (just to be brutally honest, haha!)

Looking forward to this class!
¡Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment